Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff
Arsenal Gooners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wenger - I will not make a bid for Balotelli

Go down

Wenger - I will not make a bid for Balotelli Empty Wenger - I will not make a bid for Balotelli

Post by Quiver Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:11 am

Arsène Wenger will NOT bid for Mario Balotelli.

Arsenal have been linked with a move for the Inter Milan striker and, according to newspaper reports, are battling with Chelsea for the 19-year-old’s signature.

Wenger told Arsenal.com last week that he would be in the market for a new player in light of Robin Van Persie’s long-term injury and the rumour mill is cranking into gear with the transfer window less than four weeks away.

But on this occasion, the Frenchman insists that the media have got it wrong.

“We are not interested in Mario Balotelli, you can write that,” said Wenger.

“Chelsea can buy him as much as they want, they have no competition on the subject.

“I read today that we are competing with Chelsea for the player, but it’s not true.”
Quiver
Quiver
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 610

Warning Level : Full
Favorite Players : Arsenal Team

http://www.arsenalgooners.com

Back to top Go down