Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff
Arsenal Gooners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are players saying....

Go down

What are players saying.... Empty What are players saying....

Post by enigma Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:28 am

Bendtner: Arsenal is where I want to be

Striker Nicklas Bendtner has reiterated his commitment to the club, saying that he does not know of any other club that is interested in him and is only focused on doing well for Arsenal next season.

There were reports over the weekend that linked our Danish international with a move to AC Milan, but these seem to have been fabricated by the British media.

Bendtner said: "As far as I know I am totally with Arsenal. This is where I want to be.

"This is something special and I want to be a part of it. This is the club I want to play with and it has always been that way.

"I haven't heard anything about Milan or any other club."
enigma
enigma

Male
Aries
Number of posts : 114

Warning Level : Full
Favorite Players : Arsenal Team

http://twitter.com/rinesh

Back to top Go down

What are players saying.... Empty Van Persie: Another striker would make us stronger

Post by enigma Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:29 am

Striker Robin van Persie feels that an additional striker would strengthen the team's attacking options, especially after the sale of Emmanuel Adebayor to Manchester City.

The Dutch international was asked for his opinion on the different attacking formations available and said that if manager Arsène Wenger wanted to play with two strikers, it would perhaps be best to bring in a replacement for Adebayor.

The Gunners already have a wealth of attacking potential, having scored 68 goals in the league last season and this time having the likes of Eduardo, Andrey Arshavin and Tomas Rosicky available from the start of the new season.

Speaking to Arsenal TV, van Persie said: "It depends how the boss wants to play – with one or two strikers up front.

"But myself, Eduardo, Nicklas and Carlos Vela can all play the main role up front. So there are at least four options.

"However if you ask me I am not against a new player as well because it would strengthen our squad."

Let's not also forget that young prodigy Carlos Vela can also step-in, especially after scoring an audacious goal in the 5-0 thrashing of the United States in the Gold Cup final.
enigma
enigma

Male
Aries
Number of posts : 114

Warning Level : Full
Favorite Players : Arsenal Team

http://twitter.com/rinesh

Back to top Go down