Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff
Arsenal Gooners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Report: Arsenal Tracking Spartak Moscow Youngster Zhano Ananidze

Go down

Report: Arsenal Tracking Spartak Moscow Youngster Zhano Ananidze Empty Report: Arsenal Tracking Spartak Moscow Youngster Zhano Ananidze

Post by Quiver Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:59 am

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is rumoured to be monitoring starlet Zhano Ananidze, dubbed “the next Georgi Kinkladze”.

The Spartak Moscow midfielder signalled his arrival on the football forefront last week, netting his first professional goal in the Russian Premier League – the youngest player ever to do so – at 17 years and eight days.

Wenger is set to face stiff competition for the fledging star, with Juventus, AC Milan and Sevilla also believed to be tracking the youngster's progress.

The Frenchman remains defiant despite regular criticism aimed at his recruitment policies whereby foreigners have been the fulcrum of his transfer activity.

“In a football team you can have 80 per cent foreigners,” he told News Of The World.

“If that happened in normal society, English people would be upset.

“You have to be prepared to accept the rules of a new country.

“When I was in Japan I ate sushi. And when I am in England I eat roast beef and Yorkshire pudding.”
Quiver
Quiver
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 610

Warning Level : Full
Favorite Players : Arsenal Team

http://www.arsenalgooners.com

Back to top Go down