Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff
Arsenal Gooners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arsenal Eye €7 Million Move For Rafael Van Der Vaart – Report

2 posters

Go down

Arsenal Eye €7 Million Move For Rafael Van Der Vaart – Report Empty Arsenal Eye €7 Million Move For Rafael Van Der Vaart – Report

Post by arsenal27 Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:33 am

A newspaper report claims the Dutch ace could be heading to north London...

Arsenal are reportedly interested in making a move for Real Madrid outcast Rafael van der Vaart.

The Mail on Sunday claims that the Gunners will attempt to boost their midfield by making a €7 million move for the Dutch star, who is unwanted at the Bernabeu following their summer spending spree.

The report also quotes the 26-year-old as insisting he would be happy to come to England and that he already know which club he wants to play for.

“I really want to come to England,” admitted Van der Vaart.

“There are a number of clubs with offers where I can go in Germany, Spain and Italy. I have also had a request from Martin Jol to go back to Ajax.

“But none of those options appeal to me.

“I want to go to the Premier League and I know where I want to play.”

The Gunners have had a relatively quiet summer in the transfer market, adding only Thomas Vermaelen to the ranks, whilst allowing Kolo Toure and Emmanuel Adebayor to leave.

This has led many commentators to dismiss their chances of success this season. However, the north Londoners began their campaign in sensational style yesterday with a 6-1 thrashing of Everton at Goodison Park.
arsenal27
arsenal27

Male
Pisces
Number of posts : 132

Country : Arsenal Eye €7 Million Move For Rafael Van Der Vaart – Report 2ivd8vm
Warning Level : Full
Favorite Players : Zidane, Ronaldhino, Henry, Messi, Iniesta, Figo ... the list goes on!

Back to top Go down

Arsenal Eye €7 Million Move For Rafael Van Der Vaart – Report Empty Re: Arsenal Eye €7 Million Move For Rafael Van Der Vaart – Report

Post by Quiver Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:58 am

That would be a bad move to be honest.
Quiver
Quiver
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 610

Favorite Players : Arsenal Team

http://www.arsenalgooners.com

Back to top Go down

Arsenal Eye €7 Million Move For Rafael Van Der Vaart – Report Empty Re: Arsenal Eye €7 Million Move For Rafael Van Der Vaart – Report

Post by arsenal27 Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:58 pm

Why u think so? ? ?
i mean He is a good player according to me, not defensive though, but i think as an offensive player, he is really great.

Only player I would love to see @ Arsenal is Marcos Senna. He is the kind of player we need, great defensively, lovely moments, balanced skill n pinpoint passes...what do u think?
arsenal27
arsenal27

Male
Pisces

Favorite Players : Zidane, Ronaldhino, Henry, Messi, Iniesta, Figo ... the list goes on!

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiver Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:24 pm

Somehow i am not a big fan of van der vaart, i don't think he will be able to adjust to the fast game of english football.

As for Senna, yes he would add steel to our midfield. Also, a deciding factor would be his age now, he is more than 33 i guess. Although, i don't think this transfer would come true.
Quiver
Quiver
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 610

Favorite Players : Arsenal Team

http://www.arsenalgooners.com

Back to top Go down

Post by arsenal27 Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:10 pm

oh ! he is over 33?! gosh i thought he must be around 27
arsenal27
arsenal27

Male
Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down