Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff
Arsenal Gooners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ramos Worried About Sinking Spurs

Go down

Ramos Worried About Sinking Spurs Empty Ramos Worried About Sinking Spurs

Post by Fabregas04 Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:40 pm

Tottenham manager Juande Ramos has admitted he is beginning to grow concerned after his side slumped to yet another defeat against Stoke City at the weekend...
Many punters would have tipped Stoke to hover around the drop zone for most of the season, but who would have thought Spurs would be keeping them off the bottom of the table?

Sunday's result saw Tony Pulis' men pick up their second win of the Premier League campaign to leapfrog Newcastle into 18th place. The Lilywhites, meanwhile, remain winless and rooted to the foot of the ladder.

In previous weeks Ramos had deflected questions regarding the growing crisis at White Hart Lane, insisting there was no major problem and that he had no fears over his future.

But following the 2-1 loss at the Britannia Stadium, the Spanish tactician admitted he is uneasy and perplexed at his team's incredibly underwhelming efforts.

“Everything starts with me and I am worried,” Ramos said in The Sun.

“I’m not happy, although it is difficult to explain what has happened, very complicated.

“I’ll not say this is my worst experience because I have been a coach for 20 years and we all know bad things happen.

“But the attitude of my players is still very good and I am working hard every day to change things.”

It remains to be seen how Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy, currently away on business, will react to this latest failure.
Fabregas04
Fabregas04
NewsBoy
NewsBoy

Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 243

Warning Level : Full
Favorite Players : Dennis Bergkamp, Zinedine Zidane, Paolo Maldini, Steven Gerrard, Allesandro Nesta.

http://www.arsenalgooners.com

Back to top Go down