Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff
Arsenal Gooners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arsene Wenger: Arsenal 'Mature Enough' To Win The Title

2 posters

Go down

Arsene Wenger: Arsenal 'Mature Enough' To Win The Title Empty Arsene Wenger: Arsenal 'Mature Enough' To Win The Title

Post by arsenal27 Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:40 am

Emirates boss still believes his young Gunners can do the job...

14-Aug-2009 6:42:57 AM

Arsene Wenger, the Arsenal manager, has declared that his notoriously youthful side is "mature enough" to claim the Premier League crown this season.

With Manchester City spending big and with the gradual but marked improvement of Aston Villa and Everton over the past few seasons, pundits and punters alike are tipping the Gunners to vacate the top four this term.

However, Wenger is confident that his fresh-faced squad can compete, and even best, the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United in the coming campaign.

He said in The Sun, "To talk of winning the league is an audacious statement but I built this team and I want to deliver with this team. At 22 or 23 a team is mature enough to deliver."

There was considerable speculation earlier in the year that the French tactician should ship at Ashburton Grove and man the helm at Real Madrid.

However, despite the lure of bossing the second coming of Florentino Perez's Galacticos, Wenger's devotion to his long-term scheme in London proved decisive.

"I felt if I left I would have in some way betrayed my beliefs. It was nothing to do with Real Madrid, it was about Arsenal," he said.

"I knew what Real were about to do but I have a project here that I started four years ago. I could not leave at this stage of their development."
arsenal27
arsenal27

Male
Pisces
Number of posts : 132

Country : Arsene Wenger: Arsenal 'Mature Enough' To Win The Title 2ivd8vm
Warning Level : Full
Favorite Players : Zidane, Ronaldhino, Henry, Messi, Iniesta, Figo ... the list goes on!

Back to top Go down

Arsene Wenger: Arsenal 'Mature Enough' To Win The Title Empty Re: Arsene Wenger: Arsenal 'Mature Enough' To Win The Title

Post by arsenal27 Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:41 am

Yes this is why we trust U

" In Arsene We Trust " !!!
arsenal27
arsenal27

Male
Pisces
Number of posts : 132

Favorite Players : Zidane, Ronaldhino, Henry, Messi, Iniesta, Figo ... the list goes on!

Back to top Go down

Arsene Wenger: Arsenal 'Mature Enough' To Win The Title Empty Re: Arsene Wenger: Arsenal 'Mature Enough' To Win The Title

Post by Lord Melchett QaVam Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:13 am

One thing you can trust Wenger for is, always saying the same thing at the beginning of every season.

When it comes down to it, it doesn't matter what Wenger says or thinks now, it's what he and the do when it really counts.
Lord Melchett QaVam
Lord Melchett QaVam

Male
Taurus
Number of posts : 63

Favorite Players : Tony Adams, Dennis Bergkamp, Theirry Henry, Kolo Toure, Cesc Fabregas, Tomas Rosicky

http://arsenalfansparadise.bravehost.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down