Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff
Arsenal Gooners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronaldo: I Am The Best In The World!

Go down

Ronaldo: I Am The Best In The World! Empty Ronaldo: I Am The Best In The World!

Post by Quiver Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:28 am

Cristiano Ronaldo believes that he has done everything that he can to win the Ballon d'Or and FIFA World Player of the Year awards and claims that he is number one, two and three in the world.

Portuguese superstar Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the favourites to win the personal gongs next month after a sensational season with Manchester United last time out, but he recognised that other players were also in the running.

In an interview with Sao Paulo-based paper O Estado, Ronaldo stated that he wants to win the awards but also to go on and try and have an even better campaign this time around.

"I am the first, the second and the third best player in the world. But there are other good candidates like Kaká, Messi and Fernando Torres," he said.

"I think I did everything that is necessary to win and I want to continue doing even more.

"My aim is to win everything that is front of me."

Pelé has heaped praise on Ronaldo too ahead of Portugal's international friendly with Brazil and the United playmaker is flattered by the words of the legendary star.

"That means a lot to me. He was a great player and it is a special feeling to earn the praise of someone like Pelé," he continued.

Looking ahead to the game in Brasilia on Wednesday, Ronaldo stated that he feels A Seleção still have the greatest players and that things will come good again for them.

"They have, without doubt, the best player in the world and an excellent team, despite the negative results that they have had in some recent games," he added.

These comments are unlikely to win Ronaldo too many admirers with those who say that he is too quick to blow his own trumpet.
Quiver
Quiver
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 610

Warning Level : Full
Favorite Players : Arsenal Team

http://www.arsenalgooners.com

Back to top Go down