Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff
Arsenal Gooners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuncay and Mido set for Boro exit

Go down

Tuncay and Mido set for Boro exit Empty Tuncay and Mido set for Boro exit

Post by Fabregas04 Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:25 am

Middlesbrough manager Gareth Southgate says he expects that strikers Tuncay and Mido will leave the club soon.

Both players were missing from the Boro side that thrashed Dumbarton 5-0 in their friendly last night.

Southgate admits it is likely the pair will follow Stewart Downing in leaving the relegated Riverside Stadium side.

"We know that Mido would like to move on in an ideal world - as would Tuncay - and I'm sure those deals will happen," he told the Northern Echo.

"But that doesn't take care of itself. It is something I have to deal with, but while I'm here, my focus is on the players who have come on this trip."

Turkey international Tuncay currently has a back injury, while Egypt forward Mido was fined by the Championship club for returning to pre-season training two weeks late.

-----------------------

I won't mind if Arsenal take a chance with tuncay.
Fabregas04
Fabregas04
NewsBoy
NewsBoy

Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 243

Warning Level : Full
Favorite Players : Dennis Bergkamp, Zinedine Zidane, Paolo Maldini, Steven Gerrard, Allesandro Nesta.

http://www.arsenalgooners.com

Back to top Go down