Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff
Arsenal Gooners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tevez drops Man Utd exit warning

2 posters

Go down

Tevez drops Man Utd exit warning Empty Tevez drops Man Utd exit warning

Post by Quiver Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:09 am

Carlos Tevez has hinted for the first time that he will leave Manchester United at the end of the season.

The 24-year-old striker's loan ends next month and United have yet to put a permanent deal in place.

"There are many players and they all need to play but I have not played important matches," said Tevez.

Asked in an Argentine radio interview whether his stint with United was coming to an end, Tevez replied: "I think so."

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has repeatedly said the Tevez situation will be cleared up at the end of the season.

Tevez lost his regular place in Ferguson's team when Dimitar Berbatov joined the club from Tottenham for £30.75m last August.

The former West Ham forward told Radio Del Plata: "As a player I can't permit myself to play one game, but not another.

"And also, the World Cup is coming up. I see it very difficult to stay with Manchester United. That's the reality.

"You can score three or four goals and not play in the next game.

"It gets to your head. I need to play," said Tevez.

Tevez, who joined United from West Ham, claimed to have received offers from other clubs, including at least one La Liga club in Spain.
Quiver
Quiver
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 610

Warning Level : Full
Favorite Players : Arsenal Team

http://www.arsenalgooners.com

Back to top Go down

Tevez drops Man Utd exit warning Empty Re: Tevez drops Man Utd exit warning

Post by Chelsea FC Fri May 01, 2009 9:46 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if we see Tevez leave at the end of the season, but I think he will end up staying.
Chelsea FC
Chelsea FC

Number of posts : 85
Warning Level : Full
Favorite Players : Chelsea FC Team

Back to top Go down