Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff
Arsenal Gooners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manchester United Manager Sir Alex Ferguson: Premier League Title Will Be A Two-Horse Race

Go down

Manchester United Manager Sir Alex Ferguson: Premier League Title Will Be A Two-Horse Race Empty Manchester United Manager Sir Alex Ferguson: Premier League Title Will Be A Two-Horse Race

Post by Quiver Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:45 am

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson believes that the Premier League title will showcase a two-horse race to the finish line this season.

The Scot concedes that this season has been more competitive than in the recent past, explaining that it would not be surprising to see one of the chasers dethrone one of the 'Big Four'.

However, he believes that as the season progresses only two teams - presumably United and current leaders Chelsea - will remain in contention to be crowned the champions of England.

"I had a feeling about there being a change last season. The top teams are losing games and more points than ever through the early part of the season," Ferguson is quoted by the Press Association as saying.

"That gives rise to the hope that it could be a very competitive league.

"But my experience tells me that two teams break away towards the last part of the season."

When pressed as to who he thinks would take the final Champions League spot this season, the Glaswegian said: "I could toss a coin and that could be my best chance of deciding who could break into the top four out of Tottenham, Aston Villa, Everton and Manchester City with all the money they have.

"That's a difficult competition in itself and any one of them is capable of doing that."
Quiver
Quiver
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 610

Warning Level : Full
Favorite Players : Arsenal Team

http://www.arsenalgooners.com

Back to top Go down