Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff
Arsenal Gooners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liverpool New Boy Alberto Aquilani Admits Injury Frustration

Go down

Liverpool New Boy Alberto Aquilani Admits Injury Frustration Empty Liverpool New Boy Alberto Aquilani Admits Injury Frustration

Post by Quiver Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:16 pm

Liverpool new boy Alberto Aquilani has revealed his frustration at being sidelined with injury since arriving at Anfield.

Reds boss Rafael Benitez has pinned his midfield hopes on the promising Italian, having sold the influential Xabi Alonso to Real Madrid in the summer.

Liverpool fans have been eagerly awaiting the debut of the 25-year-old, who has yet to appear for the club since signing from Roma for a reported £17 million.

The Italian international admitted that he has relied on his dreams of scoring in front of the Kop to spur him on during the difficult rehabilitation process.

"It's not been easy for me," he told Liverpool's official website.

"I moved to a new club in a different country and have been unable to play or train properly.

"When you are not involved with the team it is not a good feeling.

"It is my ambition to score at the Kop end though. I've thought about it a lot during my rehab here. Anfield is a great stadium with a superb atmosphere. I can't wait to play in front of that crowd."

Aquilani, who underwent ankle surgery shortly after arriving on Merseyside, is expected to be declared fit within the next few weeks.
Quiver
Quiver
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 610

Warning Level : Full
Favorite Players : Arsenal Team

http://www.arsenalgooners.com

Back to top Go down