Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff
Arsenal Gooners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eboue to leave Arsenal?

3 posters

Go down

Eboue to leave Arsenal? Empty Eboue to leave Arsenal?

Post by Chelsea FC Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:29 am

Frustrated Eboue "could leave Arsenal"

Arsenal defender Emmanuel Eboue could be on his way out of the Emirates after revealing he is unhappy at the Premier League club.

The Ivory Coast international, who can also play on the right wing, has grown frustrated by his failure to hold down a regular starting spot.

And, despite only having signed a new deal last summer, the 26-year-old admits he could be set to leave England.

"It would be hard," Eboue told France Football. "But I think it would be harder to experience another season like this one, too far off the pitch...

"In any case, if I leave Arsenal, it would be for another league because it is out of the question that I develop elsewhere in England."

Eboue moved to Arsenal from Beveren in January 2005 and became a first-team regular in the second half of the following season.

However, inconsistent form saw him overtaken by Bacary Sagna and Theo Walcott in the pecking order.

He was booed by the Gunners fans back in December after coming off the bench against Wigan and was himself substituted.
Chelsea FC
Chelsea FC

Number of posts : 85
Warning Level : Full
Favorite Players : Chelsea FC Team

Back to top Go down

Eboue to leave Arsenal? Empty Re: Eboue to leave Arsenal?

Post by Quiver Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:55 am

Sure, you can Razz
Quiver
Quiver
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 610

Favorite Players : Arsenal Team

http://www.arsenalgooners.com

Back to top Go down

Post by overmars Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:45 am

I think he should stay, he is a decent squad player and could be our backup right back, if he doesn't want to than goodbye and good luck.
overmars
overmars

Male
Taurus
Number of posts : 12

Favorite Players : Thierry Henry, Francesc Fabregas, Andrei Arshavin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down