Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff
Arsenal Gooners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mourinho predicts Chelsea return

Go down

Mourinho predicts Chelsea return Empty Mourinho predicts Chelsea return

Post by Quiver Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:58 am

Former Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho is confident he will return for a second managerial spell at the London club.

Chelsea have had three managers since Mourinho, who guided the club to two Premier League titles, left the Blues in September 2007.

"If you ask me if one day I think I'll return to Chelsea, I'll tell you yes I think so, because we were so happy together," the Inter Milan coach said.

"But when I say one day, I am not saying to you when."

Chelsea appointed Guus Hiddink on a temporary basis until the end of the season in midweek after owner Roman Abramovich sacked Luiz Felipe Scolari, with the Dutchman combining the role with coaching the Russian national side.

Mourinho was succeeded by Avram Grant, who was subsequently sacked in May 2008, with Scolari arriving after Euro 2008.

"I'm somebody who wishes them (Chelsea) good because it's a special club for me, I have special friends there," added Mourinho, ahead of the Milan derby.

"I belong to their story, they belong to my story.

"So I am not enjoying this period where they have had several managers in one year and a few months," he added, ahead of Sunday's Milan derby.

"I am not there, I am just a supporter from the outside. I hope they find stability and go back to (winning) trophies."
Quiver
Quiver
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 610

Warning Level : Full
Favorite Players : Arsenal Team

http://www.arsenalgooners.com

Back to top Go down