Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff
Arsenal Gooners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arsenal sign Samuel Galindo

2 posters

Go down

Arsenal sign Samuel Galindo Empty Arsenal sign Samuel Galindo

Post by Lord Melchett QaVam Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:48 am

Arsenal have signed teenage Bolivian midfielder Samuel Galindo from Real America for an undisclosed fee.

Manager Arsene Wenger intends to send the 17-year-old out on loan - as he once did with Mexican Carlos Vela - when the Bolivian arrives at Arsenal.

Wenger said: "Galindo has good technique. He's intelligent, 6ft 2in tall, left-footed with good stamina.

"He is a central midfielder who can give good balls. He has good vision too which we like here."

Galindo was thought to have been close to a move to Everton in December but opted for the Gunners following a trial.

"It's true that he was at Everton but he was offered to come to me on trial," said Wenger. "I said yes, I liked what I saw and I signed him."

Wenger expects Galindo to spend a spell away from England before his Arsenal career begins, adding: "I'm looking to send him out on loan, We have a few clubs in mind."

Vela had loan spells with Osasuna and Salamanca, while another promising youngster Fran Merida spent time on loan with Real Sociedad.
Lord Melchett QaVam
Lord Melchett QaVam

Male
Taurus
Number of posts : 63

Warning Level : Full
Favorite Players : Tony Adams, Dennis Bergkamp, Theirry Henry, Kolo Toure, Cesc Fabregas, Tomas Rosicky

http://arsenalfansparadise.bravehost.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Arsenal sign Samuel Galindo Empty Re: Arsenal sign Samuel Galindo

Post by Quiver Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:10 am

Hmmm, 6 ft 2 not bad.
Quiver
Quiver
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 610

Warning Level : Full