Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff
Arsenal Gooners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur | EPL

Go down

Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur | EPL Empty Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur | EPL

Post by Fabregas04 Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:43 pm

Fabregas04
Fabregas04
NewsBoy
NewsBoy

Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 243

Warning Level : Full
Favorite Players : Dennis Bergkamp, Zinedine Zidane, Paolo Maldini, Steven Gerrard, Allesandro Nesta.

http://www.arsenalgooners.com

Back to top Go down

Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur | EPL Empty Denilson returns to squad to face Tottenham

Post by Fabregas04 Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:45 pm

Arsène Wenger has revealed that Denilson will be back in the squad to face Tottenham.

The Brazilian had started every Premier League game before Sunday but missed the trip to Upton Park with a back problem. The Arsenal manager also confirmed that Bacary Sagna and Kolo Toure are both fully fit and available for selection on Wednesday night.

"Denilson is back in the group after a little inflammation in the back," said Wenger at Tuesday's pre-match press conference.

"Sagna was back in the group at West Ham and Kolo is back too but you will have to wait and see the selection tomorrow night."
Fabregas04
Fabregas04
NewsBoy
NewsBoy

Male
Scorpio

Favorite Players : Dennis Bergkamp, Zinedine Zidane, Paolo Maldini, Steven Gerrard, Allesandro Nesta.

Back to top Go down

Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur | EPL Empty Re: Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur | EPL

Post by Fabregas04 Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:05 pm

This was the worst game, that i have ever seen by Arsenal.

I mean, i just fail to understand why do we put the gas off the pedal when we go two goals up? Whats the need to?
Thats the major difference between the invincible season & the current way of playing. We just keep passing the ball casually without any motive. Its just a horrendous way of playing & somehow i was feeling that we would be punished tonight.
Forget the individual mistakes, we were poor in attitude & in no way can we win the league if we keep playing with this strategy ever. I don't know who is to blame here, Wenger or the players but Wenger is the one responsible to make everyone on the pitch realize that the game is not over & they should keep attacking & play in the top gear.
I am too bugged to write anymore. This is just fuckin horrible.
Fabregas04
Fabregas04
NewsBoy
NewsBoy

Male
Scorpio

Back to top Go down

Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur | EPL Empty Re: Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur | EPL

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down