Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff
Arsenal Gooners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arsene Wenger Moves For Roma's Mirko Vucinic - Report

3 posters

Go down

Arsene Wenger Moves For Roma's Mirko Vucinic - Report Empty Arsene Wenger Moves For Roma's Mirko Vucinic - Report

Post by Fabregas04 Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:12 pm

According to The Daily Star, Arsenal have made a bid of £17 million for Roma's Montenegrin stiker Mirko Vucinic.

Talks are apparently already underway with the Italian club, as Arsene Wenger sees him as the ideal replacement for Emmanuel Adebayor who left for Manchester City last week for £25 million.

The newspaper says that the deal is currentlty being mulled over by Roma, who need to make a significant sale in order for Luciano Spaletti to bolster his current sqaud. £17 million from the London club would do nicely.

Since the sale of Adebayor to Manchester City, the Gunners have been linked with a whole host of European strikers. Real Madrid's Klaas Jan-Huntelaar is still the favourite to step in to Adebayor's boots, unless these new developments regarding Vucinic prove to have any substance.

Vucinic himself stated recently, "If an offer comes in, it will be up to the club to tell me and then we will talk about it. If it is for the good of the club, we'll see."

"I would be sorry to leave Roma, also because I have just renewed my contract" he added.

Mirko Vucinic has also been linked with moves to fellow Serie A outfit AC Milan, as well as Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea in the past month.

Stephen Donaldson, Goal.com
Fabregas04
Fabregas04
NewsBoy
NewsBoy

Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 243

Warning Level : Full
Favorite Players : Dennis Bergkamp, Zinedine Zidane, Paolo Maldini, Steven Gerrard, Allesandro Nesta.

http://www.arsenalgooners.com

Back to top Go down

Arsene Wenger Moves For Roma's Mirko Vucinic - Report Empty Re: Arsene Wenger Moves For Roma's Mirko Vucinic - Report

Post by arsenal27 Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:11 am

IS HE GOOD?!
arsenal27
arsenal27

Male
Pisces
Number of posts : 132

Country : Arsene Wenger Moves For Roma's Mirko Vucinic - Report 2ivd8vm
Favorite Players : Zidane, Ronaldhino, Henry, Messi, Iniesta, Figo ... the list goes on!

Back to top Go down

Arsene Wenger Moves For Roma's Mirko Vucinic - Report Empty Re: Arsene Wenger Moves For Roma's Mirko Vucinic - Report

Post by Quiver Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:26 am

To be honest, he is allrite. Nothing spectacular in my opinion. Works very hard.
Quiver
Quiver
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 610

Favorite Players : Arsenal Team

http://www.arsenalgooners.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down