Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff
Arsenal Gooners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas from Arsenal Gooners

Go down

Merry Christmas from Arsenal Gooners Empty Merry Christmas from Arsenal Gooners

Post by enigma Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:01 am

Hey guys. There hasn’t been a lot of posting going on lately but I thought I’d quickly pop on today to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

It’s been a good year for our forum and I just want to wish everyone who has read it, commented on it or emailed me with support or suggestions all the best on Christmas Day. I truly thank you for making this forum so much fun.

In terms of football it’s been a pretty dodgy week with the announcement that Cesc Fabregas will be out for four months. Not good and it means a signing or two should be made in the near future.

In the short-term we have a crucial encounter with Aston Villa tomorrow and we’ll be without Fabregas and the suspended Emmanuel Adebayor for a game we absolutely need to win. Fingers crossed the boys can do it.

Anyway that’s it really. Once again have a lovely Christmas and holiday period and here’s to three points against Villa. Smile Smile Smile
enigma
enigma

Male
Aries
Number of posts : 114

Warning Level : Full
Favorite Players : Arsenal Team

http://twitter.com/rinesh

Back to top Go down