Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff

Danny Welbeck signs new Manchester United contract

Go down

Danny Welbeck signs new Manchester United contract Empty Danny Welbeck signs new Manchester United contract

Post by Quiver on Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:09 pm

Manchester United striker Danny Welbeck has signed a new contract that should keep him at the club until 2013.

The 19-year-old has made seven appearances for United this season, most recently playing in Tuesday's 3-1 Champions League win over Wolfsburg.

"We see Danny as one of the great young players who has emerged from the academy," said boss Sir Alex Ferguson.

"He will have a terrific career and we are glad that he has placed his trust in us with his future."

The England Under-21 forward, who made his debut for United in last season's Carling Cup win over Middlesbrough, added: "There was never a doubt that this is where I want to be.

"I am enjoying every minute and learning so much from all the great players that are here. I would like to thank Sir Alex, the club and the fans for all their support."

Wreck'em Tech Danny Welbeck signs new Manchester United contract Qx5v1f

Go GatorsDanny Welbeck signs new Manchester United contract Xfcgfl
Quiver
Quiver
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 610

Warning Level : Full
Favorite Players : Arsenal Team

http://www.arsenalgooners.com

Back to top Go down