Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff
Arsenal Gooners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bendtner voted Danish Player of the Year

Go down

Bendtner voted Danish Player of the Year Empty Bendtner voted Danish Player of the Year

Post by Fabregas04 Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:41 pm

Nicklas Bendtner has been named as the Danish Player of the Year.

The Arsenal striker underwent minor groin surgery in Germany today which is expected to keep him out for three to four weeks but he has already made his mark in 2009.

Bendtner ended last season with 15 goals in all competitions for Arsenal and has scored three times in eight starts this term while adapting to a wider role in a new 4-3-3 formation.

Denmark have also benefited from Bendtner's improvement. The 21-year-old helped his country qualify for the 2010 World Cup and his superb strike against Portugal in September was voted Goal of the Year at the same ceremony in Copenhagen.

"It is an immensely great honour to be awarded Player of the Year by the fans," said Bendtner.

"I want to thank all those fans who voted for me. I would also like to thank my parents who have believed in me all the time, and I wish to thank my coaches and my team-mates who made this possible for me."
Fabregas04
Fabregas04
NewsBoy
NewsBoy

Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 243

Warning Level : Full
Favorite Players : Dennis Bergkamp, Zinedine Zidane, Paolo Maldini, Steven Gerrard, Allesandro Nesta.

http://www.arsenalgooners.com

Back to top Go down