Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff

Video Replays for referees ??

Go down

Video Replays to assist referees?

Video Replays for referees ?? I_vote10100%Video Replays for referees ?? I_vote11 100% 
[ 3 ]
Video Replays for referees ?? I_vote100%Video Replays for referees ?? I_vote11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Video Replays for referees ?? Empty Video Replays for referees ??

Post by Fabregas04 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:38 pm

Yesterday, berbatov's both goals were offside n still were allowed.(Man UTD vs Celtic)
Rooney's goal was disallowed which was not offside.(Man UTD vs Celtic)

Today, Keane's goal was offside but still allowed. (Atletico madrid vs Liverpool)
Some player scored a goal for atletico madrid, who was not offside by a long distance. It was disallowed. (Atletico madrid vs Liverpool)

These are just two games that i managed to watch, those are too many mistakes by the referees & IMO too harsh for teams.

Do you guys think, video replays are necessary in today's age to assist referees? When the technology is there, why not use it? It would be fair for all the teams. I doubt if any teams would be against it? Whats your opinion ?

Wreck'em Tech Video Replays for referees ?? Qx5v1f

Go GatorsVideo Replays for referees ?? Xfcgfl
Fabregas04
Fabregas04
NewsBoy
NewsBoy

Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 243

Warning Level : Full
Favorite Players : Dennis Bergkamp, Zinedine Zidane, Paolo Maldini, Steven Gerrard, Allesandro Nesta.

http://www.arsenalgooners.com

Back to top Go down

Video Replays for referees ?? Empty Re: Video Replays for referees ??

Post by Arsenal24/7 on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:37 pm

Yea video replay's could be a great asset to the league but if they are brought into the game I think they should only be used for decisions that imidiantly lead to a goal such as penalty decisions. I don't want to see the game stoped for five miniutes every time there a foul while the referee watches it over and over. Rolling Eyes
Arsenal24/7
Arsenal24/7

Number of posts : 2

Favorite Players : Tony Adms, Ian Wright, David Seamen,Kenny Sampson,John Lukic, Thierry Henry,Denis Berkamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiver on Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:11 am

Arsenal24/7 wrote:Yea video replay's could be a great asset to the league but if they are brought into the game I think they should only be used for decisions that imidiantly lead to a goal such as penalty decisions. I don't want to see the game stoped for five miniutes every time there a foul while the referee watches it over and over. Rolling Eyes

Good point, or else it will become like american football. Game with 15 minutes of 4 quarters, but takes around 3-4 hrs to finish. lol!

Wreck'em Tech Video Replays for referees ?? Qx5v1f

Go GatorsVideo Replays for referees ?? Xfcgfl
Quiver
Quiver
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 610

Favorite Players : Arsenal Team

http://www.arsenalgooners.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down