Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff
Arsenal Gooners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Would Not Sign Any Barcelona Players For Real Madrid - Cristiano Ronaldo

Go down

I Would Not Sign Any Barcelona Players For Real Madrid - Cristiano Ronaldo Empty I Would Not Sign Any Barcelona Players For Real Madrid - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by Quiver Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:54 am

Cristiano Ronaldo has sensationally claimed that he would not sign any Barcelona player for Real Madrid if he could hypothetically take anyone from the treble winners' squad.

The Portuguese star believes that Los Merengues' group could not be improved with the addition of any of the Blaugrana's stars, including Lionel Messi.

Madrid spent around €250 million and are expected to compete for silverware with Barca, and Ronaldo is confident that they have the players to do just that.

"I am not scared of them at all and I am certain we are going to be fighting to try and beat them," he told Cadena SER.

"We have got a great squad and I would not sign anyone from Barcelona."

Ronaldo is recuperating from an ankle injury and is hoping to return against Milan in the Champions League next week.

"At the moment I feel better than ever. I have to be careful about my injury so that I don't suffer a relapse, but everything is going well and I hope that soon I will be playing again," he continued.

"I look after myself and have a normal diet. This is my profession and I have to be in good physical shape. I know that I am always in condition. All I do is play football and I have to be in condition to do that.

"If any footballer is not in condition, it is because they don't do the work."
Quiver
Quiver
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 610

Warning Level : Full
Favorite Players : Arsenal Team

http://www.arsenalgooners.com

Back to top Go down