Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff
Arsenal Gooners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fabregas - It's great to have Rosicky back

Go down

Fabregas - It's great to have Rosicky back Empty Fabregas - It's great to have Rosicky back

Post by Quiver Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:07 pm

Cesc Fabregas can sense a "good feeling" at Arsenal this season - and he believes Tomas Rosicky is a big part of that.

The Czech international is rediscovering the form which made him such a vital cog in the Arsenal machine before his lengthy lay-off. And it's no coincidence that the Gunners are flowing now Fabregas and Rosicky are back in tandem for the first time since 2007/08 - the last time the Gunners challenged strongly for the title.

But according to the captain, Rosicky's influence runs deeper than that. The Czech's mental fortitude during his 18-month spell on the sidelines helped Fabregas through his own four-month lay-off last term and brought the Arsenal squad closer together.

"Tomas Rosicky is probably one of the best friends I have, and he’s been injured for nearly two years," said Fabregas, speaking at the launch of Nike's CTR360 Boot at the start of the month.

"It's great to have him back and I'm really happy for him. I have learned a lot from him as well - to be strong and keep believing. He believed in himself, that he could play football and it is great to see him play.

"I was with him every day, I went to his house - it’s like that. And I think team mates, we have to be like that as well. It was nice when they were coming to me [when I was injured]; it’s nice now that I go to them.

"The important thing is you don’t do it because you have to; you do it because you really want to do it. And I think that [at] Arsenal, there’s this feeling with everyone. It’s really good."

At 29, Rosicky brings vital experience to Arsène Wenger's youthful squad. And Fabregas clearly loves sharing a football pitch with his Czech mate.

"I think he has done very well and he gives you so many options," said the captain. "You can see straight away the vision he has, the touch, the class that he plays with. It's great to have him in the team; he's like a new signing."
-------------------------
Definitely, its a treat to watch Rosicky.
Quiver
Quiver
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 610

Warning Level : Full
Favorite Players : Arsenal Team

http://www.arsenalgooners.com

Back to top Go down