Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arsenal Gooners
Welcome Guest to Arsenal Gooners. Please register on this site to discuss about current issues related to Arsenal or any other club. We welcome members who support other clubs to join us as well.

Hope you enjoy our site. Smile

ArsenalGooners Staff
Arsenal Gooners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bayern keen on Celtic's McGeady

Go down

Bayern keen on Celtic's McGeady Empty Bayern keen on Celtic's McGeady

Post by Chelsea FC Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:14 pm

Bayern keen on Celtic's McGeady - Trapattoni

Republic of Ireland boss Giovanni Trapattoni has revealed that Bayern Munich are tracking Celtic winger Aiden McGeady.

The 22-year-old, who came through the youth ranks at Parkhead, has admitted an interest in experiencing life outside Glasgow at some point in his career and he may get the chance with the Bundesliga giants in the summer.

Trapattoni, McGeady's national manager, revealed that Bayern boss Jurgen Klinsmann, whom he coached at both Inter Milan and Bayern, is keeping tabs on the Glasgow-born player.

''I met my old Bayern assistant in Germany recently and he asked me what I think about McGeady because they are are following him,'' Trappatoni told the Scottish Sun.

''They wanted my opinion and I said McGeady is one of our most important players. With more confidence, he has the possibility to improve even further.''

Soccernet.
Chelsea FC
Chelsea FC

Number of posts : 85
Warning Level : Full
Favorite Players : Chelsea FC Team

Back to top Go down